Here Comes the Sun


  I just wanted to start off by saying that I am sorry for the delayed post! The other week I was literally preparing myself for the Paul McCartney concert, so I neglected practically everything else! Basically, that week consisted of listening to the Beatles and the Wings, reading a book about the Beatles and remembering the lyrics to the songs. Not to mention, I made a massive sign in hopes that Paul would sign my arm, but sadly I did not get picked. (Boo Hoo!) Oh Well! I still had a fantastic time and the show was absolutely amazing. Also watching Paul perform from the third row was just incredible and surreal! It definitely was a dream come true!
  Now that the show is over, I can focus back on my blog! Today's outfit post I thought it would be appropriate to name it after a Beatles song, since I just went to Paul's concert. Also the lyrics somewhat relate to my current mood. I do feel alright, since the weather has been rather wonderful (except for the past few days). I think it is officially safe to say that the winter weather is officially over (knock on wood)! I am so looking forward to long beautiful sunny days, enjoying the warm weather and of course wearing fun bright clothes!
  For my first spring outfit, I wanted to start it with a bang by choosing to incorporate lots of colour. As I was rummaging through my dresser, I found my adorable striped cardigan that I bought for $10 at Walmart a few years ago. Normally I would pair this with jeans, but I felt inspired to wear it with a skirt instead. So I looked at all of my skirts and picked this bright yellow midi skirt that I purchased from Lulu's a few years ago. Then I chose to include pieces that matched the colours of the cardigan. The only items that are new are the shoes and the jewelry (minus the bracelet). Overall, I am extremely happy that I managed to create a lovely new outfit with mostly pieces that I purchased from years ago. Woo Hoo to shopping through your closet!

Cardigan (old)- Walmart (Never underestimate the clothes and shoes at Walmart!)
White tank top (old)- Forever21
Skirt (old)- Lulu's
Purse and bracelet (old)- DailyLook
Earrings, necklace and ring- SheIn
Shoes- Modcloth (They are 30% off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By The Cutest Blog on the Block