Take A Chance On Me


  Yes I just named my blog post after a ABBA song! That is because whenever I look at this dress, it reminds me of the band. I'm not actually sure why, but I can just envision Agnetha and Anni-Frid wearing this in one of their music videos. With that in mind, I felt inspired to do a dreamy photo shoot, that resembles some of the film sequences in the "Take A Chance on Me" music video.


  For those that follow me on Instagram, this is indeed the outfit I wore on Easter Sunday. It was also the first real spring outfit I have worn this year, even though it was still too chilly for me to wear this outside! However, I did get Jay to take a few pictures outside, in order to show you the outfit with different lighting.




  Sophie (my parents' French Bulldog) is in the outdoor photo because, I just recently bought her this adorable harness and thought it would be cute to get some pictures of us in our spring outfits. Normally, I don't dress her up but since my parents are taking her back in July, I have decided to do a couple of fun outfit posts with her. As for my parents' other dog Muttley, he hates wearing stuff so I don't force him to. He just loves to go for walks that's all :)!

Dress: Tobi (old)
Bag: Lulu's (old)
Shoes: Lulu's (old)
Bangles and Earrings: Vintage (from my grandmother)
Ring: Forever21 (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By The Cutest Blog on the Block